The Management of PT. Atlantis Subsea Indonesia Tbk recognises the need to ensure that the services comply with clients’ specified requirements in every aspects including but not limited to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment. PT. Atlantis Subsea Indonesia Tbk is committed to providing the clients with the highest quality offshore construction support services.
In line with our policy statement on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment, we shall therefore:
- Establish, maintain and continually improve the Quality, Health, Safety and
- Environment management system in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Continually pursue the goal of zero harm to people, assets and the environment as the objective of QHSE Management System.
- Employ qualified and experienced managerial and technical personnel who will ensure the work is performed to the highest professional standards and in accordance with client’s requirement.
- Provide the information, instruction and training to employee in order to ensure that resources are sufficient to implement QHSE management system.
- Ensure that resources are sufficient to implement QHSE management systems and establish clear roles and responsibilities related to QHSE at all levels.
- Identify and control the potential hazard and aspect of the environmental impact of all activities within the company operation.
- Establish safeguards and mitigating controls against emergency situation
- Deliver quality services by ensuring timely manner operation and report submission in order to meet client’s requirement.
We believe that Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment and are part of an integrated management system and organizational structure of the company. We will continuously review and do corrective action throughout planning, preparation, implementation and risk-based control to improve the company’s QHSE Performance.